Services provided by volunteers
|Bereavement & Grief Support||Dementia Program|
|Healing Arts||Keepsake Program|
|Light Housekeeping||Living Legacy Program|
|Massage Merrimack||Merrimack Valley Hospice Singers|
|Patient Companion||Pet Therapy|
|Reiki||Respite for Caregivers|
|Spiritual Support||Tuck in Callers|
|Vigil Support||Volunteers for Veterans|
Get started today:
- Contact us at VolunteerManager@HomeHealthFoundation.org or call 800-933-5593.
- Download a volunteer brochure here.
- Apply to volunteer.
Volunteer Screening Requirements
All volunteers must:
- Be at least 15 years old.
- Complete an application and interview with the Volunteer Manager.
- Complete volunteer training and an initial 2-step TB test or provide documentation of TB test or chest x-ray.
- Provide references, complete a criminal background check and agree to and sign a Confidentiality Statement.
Training and TB testing are not required for volunteers who assist with administrative support and special events.
To see one of our volunteers interviewed by Georgetown Cable Television: